Is colder weather settling in where you are? Does it make you want to layer on the clothes and snuggle up by a fire with a good book and a mug? Is your immune system suffering the cold too?
A cup of tea always makes us feel warm and tingly inside with a natural energy boost: http://robert-l-ewing.myshaklee.com/us/en/category.php?main_cat=WeightManagement&sub_cat=ShakleeEnergizingTea
And here’s an immune boosting recipe to fight back the chill:
“This is my go-to recipe for an immunity boost at the first hint of illness. Add the ginger and garlic for an extra immunity boost, and enjoy throughout the day and evening. You can also enjoy this recipe to keep your immune system strong, even when you’re not feeling ill. Drink this first thing in the morning to get your digestion running and to alkalize your body. Disease thrives in an acidic environment, so prevent illness by keeping your body in an alkaline state. This recipe is very cleansing and alkalizing!
- 12 oz. hot filtered, spring or alkaline water
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar (unpasteurized)
- Juice of ½ organic lemon
- 1 serving organic liquid stevia (for diabetics or low glycemic) or high quality raw organic honey (honey recommended if you have a scratchy or sore throat)
- Cinnamon to taste. Use sticks or shake powdered cinnamon
- To make this an extra immunity boost, add 1 small knuckle diced raw ginger
- To make this an extra extra immunity boost, add 1 diced garlic clove
Combine ingredients in your favorite mug and enjoy warm to hot. Don’t burn yourself! Enjoy as often as desired and remember, prevention is the best medicine!”