“Integrity and Ethics are the pillars of our Shaklee business, along with service. I want to be able to look our Shaklee customer and anyone for that matter, in the eye with a clear conscience that I am always doing what is best for them. Our customers come first and foremost.”
– Suzanne Chaney, Master Coordinator, NC
Shaklee is a DSA member company, and as such Shaklee and Shaklee Independent Distributors are required to abide by the requirements of the DSA Code of Ethics. Adhering to the DSA Code of Ethics is one way to put the Shaklee philosophy into practice. Shaklee and our Distributors walk the talk by making the commitment to practice the highest standards in business ethics. Since our history is built on ethics and integrity, it’s easy to do because it’s how we’ve operated for nearly 60 years.
As a Shaklee Distributor, there are several key things you should expect from Shaklee as a DSA member company, just a few of which are to:
- Provide you with accurate information about the company’s compensation plan, products, and sales methods.
- Be accurate in any comparisons about products, services or opportunities.
- Provide adequate training to help you operate ethically.
- Base all actual and potential sales and earnings claims on documented facts.
Similarly, Shaklee consumers should expect Shaklee Independent Distributors to:
- Tell you who they are, why they’re approaching you and what products they are selling.
- Explain how to return a product or cancel an order.
- Respect your privacy by calling at a time that is convenient for you.
- Provide accurate and truthful information regarding the price, quality, quantity, performance, and availability of their product or service.
- Offer a complete description of any warranty or guarantee.
For a more complete listing of what you as an Independent Distributor can expect, and what your consumers can expect from you, please click here to see the summary version of the DSA Code of Ethics.
Click here to see the full text of the DSA Code of Ethics.
Click the following links to learn what the Code of Ethics means for:
|I learned a long time ago that integrity and character are the only things one leaves behind. Dr. Shaklee taught me that in his words and actions and the company he created with a philosophy unequalled and unique to the world. This Shaklee difference is the key reason I left a highly respected career of teaching with tenure for pursuing a career in Shaklee.”
– Marty Frederick, Master Coordinator , IL
|ALWAYS do what you say you will do!
ALWAYS give better service than expected!
The customer is ALWAYS right!”
— Norma & Roger Olsen, Key Coordinators, AZ
|Eventually, the truth will always come out. When you focus yourself on helping others, and you lead with values of honesty and integrity, your track record will speak for itself, and attract others long term. We can’t always control what those around us may do or say, but we can control what our actions are, and if we stay true to those core values and beliefs, there is a ‘win’ no matter what.”
– Marc Chaney, Director, CA
|I am proud to say I have been with Shaklee for nearly three decades, and never has my integrity been compromised by my alliance with this great company. They are great stewards of the organization, the products and their valued relationship with the field. I am proud to represent Shaklee in my community.”
– Catherine Plourde, Director, NH