100 DAYS TO AMAZING INCENTIVE | PGV+ CHALLENGE
Earn Trips! Earn Stardom! All by Earning Points!
Great news! The 2016-17 Incentive Trips Tracker and the Recognition Tracker for the January 2016 – June 2016 qualification period are live! Now that you have your base information you can make a plan for how you will achieve your target point total for Shaklee Star recognition at Shaklee Live 2016 and the 2017 Dream and Top Achievers trips.
The best way to achieve what you want out of your Shaklee business this year is to start early! You already know earning Dream 2017 will have you walking the alluring beaches of Playa del Carmen, and that the Top Achievers Trip will take you to the heights of Machu Picchu. Plus, with the chance to earn star treatment in Orlando, there’s a lot to be excited about!
Your base for Sponsoring, Rank Advancement and PGV+ Growth are now available in the tracker so you can see where you need to be to maximize your points.
Taking advantage of the PGV+ challenge? Your PGV + Challenge points will be added in the MISC Category of your incentives and recognition tracker. The first points in this category will be available in late February. Earn an additional 15 points in January, February and March when you exceed your monthly PGV + base…even by a single PV point. This gives you the chance to earn up to 45 additional points towards the 2017 Dream and Top Achievers Trips.
Don’t miss out on those points!
- Here’s how it works: Earn an additional 15 points in January, February and March when you exceed your monthly PGV+ base…even by a single PV point. This gives you the chance to earn up to 45 additional points towards the 2017 Dream and Top Achievers Trips. Learn more about these incredible destinations: Playa del Carmen | Machu Picchu)
- Who’s eligible: These PGV+ Challenge points are available to all Business Leaders. When you promote to Director, your PGV+ category will be displayed and you will become eligible to earn these PGV+ Challenge points.
- How is the monthly PGV+ base calculated for this incentive?Your monthly PGV+ average is calculated by taking the PGV+ base and dividing it by 12, or 2000 PGV+, whichever is greater. New Business Leaders will have a default base of 2000 PGV+. These bases are now available to view on your tracker and they are displayed as follows:
- Your PGV+ base is xxx,xxx.xx
- Your monthly average PGV+ base is xxx,xxx.xx
- How will the PGV+ Challenge points be tracked? These PGV + Challenge points will be added in the MISC Category of your recognition and incentives tracker. The first points in this category will be available in late February.
- Just a reminder: PGV+ is the combination of your Personal Group Volume (PGV) PLUS all of the Personal Group Volume (PGV) of your First Generation Business Leaders (regardless of whether new or existing).*
- Please note: PGV+ Challenge points only count toward incentive trip and recognition qualification and do not impact your monthly bonus.
*First Generation Leaders who roll up to you do not count unless they were a First Generation Leader of yours in at least one month during January 1, 2015 through December 31, 2015.
And, to help you see the progress that your Business Leaders are making toward earning the trips, you can view your Business Leaders’ total trip points in the “white box” when you click on their name. This is a great tool you can use this to remind and coach your Leaders towards the points they need to earn to qualify for Playa del Carmen and Machu Picchu.
So, set your sights high, focus on your goals for your business for the next 100 days and beyond, and partner with your fellow Shaklee Family to achieve your dreams!
Dream 2017 Incentive Trip and
Top Achievers Trip
Qualification Period: January 1, 2016 to December 31, 2016
200 Points – Qualify for a trip for one person
275 Points – Qualify for a trip for two people
600 Points – Double qualify (four people in two rooms)
850 Points – Achieve 850 Points – Qualify for two people on the Top Achievers Trip & two people on the Dream Trip
Shaklee Star Recognition 2016
Qualification Period: January 1, 2016 – June 30, 2016